Landing page design
A landing page is a web page that makes a user want action. And, just as importantly, it helps the buyer to complete this action. The landing page design ia a powerfull tool for increasing the sales. Good landing page design is usually based on the landing page scenario.
Landing page designA landing page is a web page that makes a user want to make the certain action. And, just as importantly, it helps the buyer to complete this action. The effective landing page design ia a powerfull tool for increasing the sales. Good landing page design is usually based on the landing page scenario.
What is a landing page?We can describe for a long time what a landing page is. It is much easier to explain everything with an example. The user is a manicure master, leafing through the Instagram and sees the advertisement “Training on a new nail design”. He is interested. And so, he goes to the site. You have a couple of seconds to interest him and prove that it is worth subscribing and attending this master class.
To do this, you need a lot of components.
- To highlight benefits. For example, that the training will be conducted by the TOP of the best manicure masters.
- Beautiful visual component.
- Feedback from the participants of the training.
- Information about the price of this service.
- A button that allows you to actually register for a master class.
Components for the Best Landing Page Design
- Sections. It is necessary to divide the entire landing page into sections. Each section should be completely autonomous. And at the same time, it is connected with the others in meaning. As you can see, this is not an easy task. It is also important to indent between sections and correctly place headings.
- The visual component. The color scheme should be contrasting. The designer must choose a color so that the text is not lost against the general background. Therefore, by the way, you need to separate the pictures from the text. It is very difficult to combine the text and the colorful image in such a way that it looks natural.
- A call to action. This is the most important element in creating a landing page design. It is advisable to place it after each section. Indeed, if a user cannot buy your products, what is the point of a landing page?
- Section with contacts and feedback form. Here the user can specify his contact and they will call him back. You can also place a profile for the user.
Our Latest Projects
GET IN TOUCH
+1 (647) 849-8950